About our Church
The Naked Truth training & Empowerment Center Operates full time. Our hours of operation is as follows: Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 2:00
Sunday School at 9:30 A.M.
Morning Worship starts at 11:00 A.M.
Evening Services start at 6:00 P.M. every Sunday except 2nd Sunday
Bible Study is at 7:00 P.M. every Tuesday
The Naked Truth Training and Empowerment Center, Inc
We are a Ministry founded on biblical principles and truth. We serve in the spirit of excellence with integrity, and compassion for our community and our world; Teaching through precepts and examples, that we may reach the lost and broken; that they may be empowered to live the abundant life in this world and in the world to come.
- Empowering people with the power of our vision.
- Living the word as well as teaching it.
- Being accountable for our every word and deed.
- Serving others with dignity and respect.
- Encouraing personal growth and development.
- Improving the church by improving ourselves.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the written word of God.
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God. He was crucified, buried, and on the third day he rose from the dead.
- We believe that when one accepts Christ as the Lord of their life, as according to Romans 10:9-10, that he or she is a new creation old things are passed away, and all thing become new.
- We believe in the indwelling and the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- We believe that we must bring all the tithes into the store house, that we will be able to care for the poor, sick, homeless, and the less fortunate.
- We believe in miracles and divine healing in the name of Jesus, and it is the will of God for all to be healed.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church, that the dead in Christ shall rise first, and we who remain shall be caught up together with them to the Lord in the air. I Thessalonians 4:15-17
- We believe in water baptism as the immersion in water. Mark 1:4-5
- We believe in heaven and hell; where one spends eternity after death, based on the decisions one makes to accept or to reject the finish work of Christ.